Kaiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Thank for the comment.

Time for another weekly update.
A new set of signatures and avatar, starting a new serie:

Some regular freebies:

And a little something else:
I love these. They are so pretty. I have zero criticism about the series. As for the freebies, the top right one is my favorite, even if it's a bit busy. The one to the left of it, there isn't enough depth to make the character stand out above the bg--if you blur the bg like that you want to make the character stand out a little and not blend in quite so much. The bottom left one is way oversharpened and (yes, I said it again) too bright. The other ones don't have that problem. I like the bg. For the fourth one, I just don't feel like the bg fits.
The other freebie is nice but i feel like the effects should be faded out more and the girl's colors should be brought out a little more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Time for this week's update.
A new set of signatures and avatar:

The usual Touhou freebies:

And a little something else, also a freebie:
Love the series. Beautiful. The girl stands out a little too much though...maybe choose a different image for her? the bg and effects are perfect, gorgeous, though.
As for the freebies, I'm just gonna put it out there that I don't like them. I don't like the image of the girl, the effects don't really go with her, and the colors are too radically different for my taste. some more similar colors, maybe flowing more with her, would be good.
The other freebie I like mostly...but both she and the bg (you guessed it) could be a little less bright. Also some of the effects that overlap her should be erased I think. I like the color and render choices though.