View Single Post
Old 2012-11-28, 15:27   Link #44
Best_name_ever

With every current era, a new era is born

What a great way to end this chapter and start at the same time a plot full of conflict and chaos. Well done Oda Eiichiro as always.

Also regarding on the matter on which Yonko (Emperor) Law is interested in taking down, its been speculated until now that it can either be Big Mom or Kaido or Blackbeard.

Here are guess and intuition on this (although keep in mind it's only some feasible arguments and assumptions, nothing more)

Reasons for Big Mom according to some because:

- Luffy has declared war against her (both of them have beef with each other)
- It seems that Oda teased us a little with the introduction of Pekoms and Tamago
on Chapter 651. Particularly with Pekoms since he is a lion with some sort of zoan turtle devil fruit power, in which he could have consumed a SMILE devil fruit (artificial fruit) hence the lion appearance while having an authentic devil fruit power (though that has yet to be confirmed or explained for that matter)
- Big Mom was show at last panel of Chapter 690 along with some of the supernovas, leading some to believe that Big Mom may be in fact Doflamingo's business partner for this matter.

Reasons for being Kaido according to some because:

- He has to be personally introduced to the story
- Its the perfect opportunity to introduce him into the story
- Appears to have an appeal or keen interest in power or control or both for that matter
- Some people forgot to point this out but might bear a resemblance to Ex-shichibukia Moria since Moria was keenly interested in producing an immortal army and that if he had one, wouldn't have lost to Kaido according to Moria if you look back at the thriller bark arc. Although its a very weak argument, but from what i know, there are no coincidences with Oda Eiichiro, since he is very skilled as a shounen writer dropping clues for us and at the same time foreshadowing a future development into the story

Reasons for being Blackbeard according to some because:

- Blackbeard and his crew are power hunting for the most power devil fruit users (although if you ask me, that's completely different than to producing a massive army for your benefit because power hunting to me means that they are seeking for new powers or strength, satisfying there satiable greed only for themselves.

- Might be the type of guy who interested in his power with a big army considering how greedy and ambitious Blackbeard is but who knows

All in all, there isn't substantial proof as it could be anyone, what do guys think.

(By the way, I'm new to this forum, so be nice with me

With a current era comes a new era.

What a way to end a chapter and start a new plot with lots of conflict and chaos.

Well done Oda Eiichiro

Last edited by james0246; 2012-11-28 at 15:58.