View Single Post
Old 2009-07-27, 13:37   Link #879
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I wish i could say the shit hit the fan but it seems like caused more of super nova instead. Man did they manage to pack a lot of info into one episode which was much to my delight. Looks the most of the truth is starting to come out now and my suspicions about Claudia was were right on the mark from what happened a year ago. She is falling into a dark trap door which there might not be any escape from. I dont think she will killed just yet but something not very pleasant will happen to her as she has lost all support even Lizzie felt betrayed.

The look on Reiji's face said it all when Daisuke was telling him the truth about whats really going on and what happened a year ago. Yes Ein is still alive and more brain washed than ever. It was easy to see why she let Reiji go she didn't have orders to kill him. She didn't let him go out of the kindness of her non existent beating heart. She clearly said Inferno will come to kill you and Claudia soon. When SM decides to F*&^ someone he really does it. But i cant blame SM even though i hate him with a passion of a thousand suns. He is only getting revenge on the people that wronged him. However i have a feeling that SM hands run deeper and my hatred with him will only grow as the series comes to a close.

Inferno struck at Reiji first (well im guessing since Claud was not home) and apparently Cal was caught in the explosion. It looks all nice and planned out but i dont believe Cal is dead and for some reason i feel SM behind the Cal. But i am sure this is not the last we will see her.

I am going back to calling to Reiji Zwei after seeing the preview for next week. It looks like hes lost his link to humanity with was Cal and now i believe a killing spree will ensue. Looks like another showdown between Ein and Zwei and i am not so sure Zwei will be able to restrain himself this time.

god i love this series.