View Single Post
Old 2012-08-30, 00:34   Link #7867
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
I got a question for those in beta:
What is the easiest way to get to ilvl440 so I can start doing heroics? There are no "normal mode" lv90 dungeons so I am a bit challenged...
Quest every zone in full. ESPECIALLY the Dread Wastes. The reward greens are 437 and the blues are 450. Also unlock Golden Lotus and Klaxxi rep grinds (Vale and Dread Wastes repsecitvely) since they're 2 of the four reps that oiffer three 489 epics each at Reverred. Getting Golden Lotus to Reverred also unlocks Shado-Pan and August Celestials - the other two reps with three 489 epics on offer.

Note 489 = NORMAL raid epics, NOT LFR level, which is 476.

Klaxxi - Neck, Waist & Legs (plus 463 weapons at exalted and smith plans for 463 weapons at honored) (The one you'll reach Reverred with first - you get 20% to Reverred just from clearing the zone)
Golden Lotus - Ring, Chest, Shoulder (aksi Lw/Tailoring 476 epics patterns at honored + LW/Tail leg enhances also at honored)
Shado-Pan - Head, Cloak, Trinket (also weapon enchants at Reverred)
August Celestials - Wrist, Hands, Feet (also wrist enchants at Reverred and tailoring crafted 28 slot bag plans at exalted)

So you can fill 12/15 slots with normal level raiding gear without even raiding. Only weapon, 1 trinket and 1 ring wouldn't be epic if you only did dailies, scenarios and dungeons. However the valor cap is 1k per week, so it will still take you a fair while to get them.

470 epic weapons are obtainable from PvP grinding.