View Single Post
Old 2008-12-14, 22:35   Link #1218
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hav0kkx View Post
Seeing as this series has very little, if not any, romance, when they delibrately put a scene in where it actually shows how much Orihime cares for Ichigo, they're not going to make the scene obsolete to expand on a romance between Ichigo and Rukia, when there has only been a strong friendship bond.
So you trying to tell me you had no idea she loved Ichigo before that scene? o_O
I said she is an "expression" of that bond. I didn't not say she is there to strengthen the bond. This is the story of "US". Rukia and Ichigo are that us. Bleach is built on these two people. It's the story of how their meeting each other changed lives.
Quote:
Like I said, this series is NOT about Romance. When there is a scene with romance, its MEANT to be there. NOT to be tossed aside. Even if it was only one-sided.
Yes it was one-sided. Yes it was meant to be there. It was put there so Ichigo would notice Orihime's reiastu and then go to HM.

It was actually the perfect metaphor for their relationship. Orihime not being able to express her feelings to Ichigo. His being oblivious to her feelings. It was romantic in the unrequited way. Unrequited love is also considered romantic.

Quote:
Just because I can actually see what they are trying to show in the series, rather than blowing some friendship scenes between Rukia and Ichigo way out of proportion, doesn't mean I don't like the idea. All I've seen between Ichigo and Rukia is a pure, real friendship. I don't see this whole love-thing you all claim happening between them.
Ichigo and Rukia have more than friendship between them. Kubo say this himself. Orihime and Ichigo have nothing between them but Orihime's feelings.

Ever heard of "Friends before you are lovers"? That's IchiRuki

Quote:

Source, please?
Read the interview threads...

Quote:

First of all, I meant in my first post there's a far greater chance of Orihime and Ichigo being a couple in the future than it is for Rukia and Ichigo. You should know by now anything they put in this series they have an IDEA for where it should go. They don't through things in there to be neglected. Everything big that happens, even if its a one-sided-almost-romantic-scene, it has a purpose. You can go ahead and say its to strengthen the Ichigo and Rukia bond, but seriously-- come on. I don't see how you can see Orihime's crush being all for naught. They wouldn't of made it go on for this long.
Are you trying to tell me you have never read a book, watched an anime or read a manga where the girl with the crush remains just that?

When I said the hero is shown to like her back. What I meant was even if he isn't aware of his feelings. He is always thrown together with the girl and they share important moments that leads to a bond. That has never happened with Orihime.

Btw, You did it again!

You just said..."You should know by now anything they put in this series they have an IDEA for where it should go. They don't through things in there to be neglected. " then did a 360 and said this...."Kubo always leaves out stuff he should have put in"

It's one or the other. Either he doesn't neglect things and it's there for a reason or Kubo always leaves out stuff he should have put in
Quote:
But my least concern for this manga at the moment is Romance. It seems that you all get very touchy and offended whenever someone goes against your precious shippings. As I said a few times already: This manga isn't about love. At all
Wait wait...how come it isnt about love, when it comes to Ichigo and Rukia but it is obvious that Orihime will get with Ichigo. I don't understand that logic.
No romance means NO ROMANCE. If Rukia doesn't have chance then niether does Orihime.
Quote:

Stop getting all pissy over a few relationships that will never happen.
Er...that's you. No one got angry with you...

Quote:
All in all, if Kubo decides theres going to be a relationship between Ichigo and someone else, it won't be Rukia. She's like a century older than him in the first place. Would I be the only one who would find a 150+ year old dating a 15 year old? Oh right, there different "species". That makes it okay.
Inuyasha was older than Kagome. Ryoko and Aiaka were both older than Tenchi. Age really doesn't matter. Rukia is basically a teenager.

Quote:
Regardless, I'm done with this thread. Too much immaturity and inability to be reasonable when debating.
Er...that's you. You are name calling and upset when we are having a discussion. sooo it's immature and unreasonable when someone doesn't agree with you?

I don't believe Bleach will end with a pairless ending. I think it will end with IchiRuki the same way it began. Orihime would always be wringing her hands over Ichigo's relationship with Rukia. Rukia's shoes are to big to fill. KT has made so that a relationship with any other is impossible.

Bleach is not a romance but it has romance all through it.

Last edited by Utsukushii Hono'o; 2008-12-14 at 22:47.