View Single Post
Old 2007-06-02, 13:34   Link #18
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangowr View Post
The humilating title is from the first patch of 4koma
And I said it's like Fate's battle system, not a copy, which is a AVG choose path then either end or more path, because it seems the result is pretty much determined in the battle, and seems like I'm not the only one that thinks that.
So I don't know why you sound so angry about it, it's my and some other opinion that it's a AVG style battle system like Fate: Stay Night.

I was angry? No I was never angry just confused, although my usual straight forward posting style probably made it look that way. I should also mention I have absolutely no idea what Fate/Stay Nights AVG battle system is like since I've never played it, the reason I brought it up is because others seem to be debating what exactly it resembles so I'm still not sure how it works even if you say it resembles F/SN. In other words I'm completely in the dark.

From what I can tell people probably mean is that its tacked on and the stats are just for show (as in your picture the guy has higher stats yet she is creaming him) and the choice you made before the battle begins determines the outcome. Though even then I'm still confused, which is why I wish there was a video of it. The thing is a form of gameplay that is even mildly above that of a visual novel mouse clicker is the deciding factor in whether I choose to play a game that looks intriguing or what for something else. After all the Eroge market is rife with title's and I can't play all of them.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote