View Single Post
Old 2012-05-21, 23:00   Link #30
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Not so sure, but there seems to be something of the sort between the two.
Agents of secret police/services like the Stasi were notorious for putting their loyalty to their organization above any and all other considerations, including something as "transient" and "shallow" as love. I wouldn't be surprised if after vol. 18 Irisdina puts a knife in Theodore's back--even if she has to do it while in nothing but a bedsheet as he leaves the room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
The twintails is Liz Edelbach, who happens to have her own page in the characters section. As for the rest.... Given that there are several illustrations per chapter, most likely we just haven't seen them yet until others translate the chapters for us.
Well, Theodore's sister didn't have a character description up until recently. And how is she supposed to be a mecha pilot again? Did the siblings train together?

Also, would you be so kind as to translate the description for the character at the bottom of the list with a butterfly hairclip?

Quote:
Originally Posted by delorean2200 View Post
Personally I can't wait for Beatrix Brehmer to be introduced, she seems interesting in more ways then one and caught my attention .
Female characters with radar domes/cannon shells/combat helmets on their chests are another specialty of Carnelian's art. She seems to like designing characters with the letter D or further in the alphabet on their chests--in fact, one of her favourite alphanumeric combinations is 96G. Ten to one she's already recorded the sizes in her design books and could put them up on the character descriptions part of the website if the webmasters would only let her.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote