Thread: Akb48
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-25, 20:13   Link #119
Undertaker

@sa547

I think those erase has more to do members who are no longer active in entertainment scene. Japanese industry is really picky on that, once you are not active, you're civilian and out of privacy and professional courtesy, they put mosaic on you on air. It's weird I know, but that is the way it works there.

As long as Aachan still active, her footage should be fine, but once she left she obviously can't appear in any promotional stuff. But old footage should be find as long as Aachan is quitting the whole industry all together.

@mochichan

I can see where you come from. For me, that really didn't bother me. The way AKB burst to scene after years of foundation building and the current success they enjoy, it's inevitable. In fact, the moment they need to sell away the talent contracts to other agencies guarantees things such as thing would happen sooner or later. It's a double edged sword, those agency saved AKB resource-wise back them, they'll want to use the goupr to push they own talent is not that much off. I'm actually more surprised there hasn't been more. of them.

Personally I only know about Kaoru from what I read in blogs and forums and as such since she is still mostly a mystery to me. Time will tell though, if she really lives up to the Secret Weapon label she has right now.

But I would be lying if I said I not interested in her eventual debut if for no other reason than to see what the hype is about. I mean, you can't even find that many picture of her online and she is supposedly be famous already?

BTW, double check her background, her agency is AKS (parent company for all 48 groups), same as every other 48 family members whose contract were not sold. So to say she is based on agency connection is a bit rough on her and her only notable achievement was winning an model competition 6 months before joining AKB. The way I see it, at worse, she is someone AKS scouted themselves to be placed in specifically for AKB.

Last edited by Undertaker; 2012-03-25 at 20:38.
Undertaker is offline   Reply With Quote