View Single Post
Old 2012-09-16, 23:18   Link #23
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Not going to add anymore fuel to the fire here except to point out....

The Japan and PRC patrol craft bear very similar markings....I wonder what's the reason for that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post

Integration here is pretty into it because all of us guys serve NS - we mix with almost everyone else from another race and literally eat, sleep, bathe and suffer for 2 years together. Although there are a few isolated cases of "racism" (an all Malay gang beating up two Chinese guys for staring, all Singapore citizens), we do actually get along fine.

And like the general sentiment of HK, TW, IDN, PH and MY Chinese, we don't exactly like mainlanders because they bring their culture of hardcore darwinism here and expect us to follow as "China is a whole lot fucking bigger than your little speck on Earth".

And who would I refer myself as? I'll just quote Bruce Lee when asked if he sees himself as a Chinese or American :

Though in this case I feel that blasting these greedy assholes is a duty as a human being despite being removed multiple times.

Is not just conscription actually....pretty much 97% of chinese are born here....with everyone brainwashed into a "ME ME ME, MONEY MONEY MONEY" working mindset....thus no one actually cares two shits about what goes on up north except "don't start shooting now or my bloody portfolio investments are sunk too"