View Single Post
Old 2010-11-21, 23:32   Link #30
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Pretty good in fleshing out the personalities of the characters here. Though the LN readers may be disappointed. Ironically, the episode is about her "Novel" getting a different adaptation. Same happened in adapting the original LN.

Kirino's brat attitude can be blamed to Kyousuke. She became a total perfectionist who can't deal with someone defying her ideas and preferences. I don't have a little sister but I have a big sister and we are always arguing about ideas and things. Kyousuke's lack of interaction with her in their early years made her a personality of a spoiled brat. And now he's doing this brother obligation to push her spoiled personality to even worst. Kuroneko's right in this one that he should defy her because its for her own good.

And yes, adapting crappy manga/novels these days to anime over a much better mangas/novels, there must be something wrong with the world. Even music world, crappy pop artists with just a face dominating the mainstream.... Ok I'm going off-topic.