View Single Post
Old 2008-03-09, 00:10   Link #990
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
Stream of consciousness thoughts:

For "The Adventures of Asahina Mitsuru," is he a combat butler from the future, or something else?
I think that Yuuki should be an alien warlock and still wear the hat/cape combo.
It would be hilarious if Mitsuru played the combat butler all cool and everything, but unfortunately, fails miserably at it.
So Shimasen would be a true calico cat?
What would be the "Mitsuru Beam" attack be? Same as canon, or something like a DBZ ki attack?
How can Kyonko be the "keymaster" if she's female?
We can also get a laugh at Itsuko's carrying of Mitsuru into his room.

The part where Haruki "extorts" Kyonko's help: He should drag her the first time, but the second time carry her and point out that she was too slow the previous time.

I agree that ENOZ should be a metal band... like Rendevouz, but good. I suggest a '70's metal band influence...

More to come as I think of them...

To answer a few:

Yes he'd be a combat butler from the future, and Itsuki is the ojou-chan with esper powers he's been designated to protect.

Yes Yuuki's still gonna wear a ridiculously cheesy outfit.

Yes Mitsuru will attempt to be cool and somewhat GAR, but will fail.

Shamisen's gonna be a girl cat, but still not a true calico. Her seiyuu must be someone of god-status. By the way, will her name still be Shamisen?

BIG YES to Mitsuru executing a KAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEH AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote