View Single Post
Old 2010-08-12, 08:37   Link #68
zette

I loved the ep. The play was well done and it was nice to see Mio being all confident throughout the performance despite her nervousness just before the play. It was also nice to see the class working hard together for the play. I hope we get to see more of this during the future instead of it being the five main girls all the time because their class sure has some interesting personalities. Another thing I liked was the scene of them proving Azusa's worries to be wrong -- that contrary to what Azusa was thinking, they actually still care a great deal about the club. It was particularly heartwarming.

It was quite a surprise to see that Sawako chose to design for them a simple band shirt rather than the maid outfits and stuff that she is usually fond of. Not that it's a bad thing because the shirt is nice, but I expected more from Sawako and was looking forward to seeing what ridiculous outfits she would make the band wear this time.

Regarding next week's performance, yeah they're probably gonna save the epic mind-blowing performance for the last episode or two. I think we can definitely expect to hear a new song next week, but don't expect an epic performance or anything like that; what we'll be seeing will probably be akin to the performances of last season. But then again I might be wrong and they may choose to give us two grand performances this season, which of course would be amazing. Either way, I have high expectations of next week's episode. Can't wait.