View Single Post
Old 2009-12-23, 15:20   Link #81
KanonTheFurniture
Witch's Golden Breaker

Okay...bracing myself...here we go.

Spoiler for finale review:

That was...more of a disappointment than 24. And somehow I was still holding out hope that it would be just a little better than that, my lowest-rated episode of the series (if only because I didn't start reviewing until after episode 11). I just...I'm raging so much that I can't even effectively put it into words. But what's it matter...the collective VN population has pretty much spoken for my feelings anyways, since before this episode actually aired. I don't really have anything new to say about it. The preview for this episode was better than the episode itself. That's not right. That's just not right, DEEN. Damn you all. Learn your lesson already...please, let there be no season 2, unless by some astronomical chance another studio picks it up. I don't care if they reanimate all of the first series, just let someone else animate (or at least replace Chiaki Kon in) Chiru, or let it not be animated at all...

4/10. And I'm being generous, because the voice acting was well-done, as always. As for you, Studio DEEN, ハブ・ア・ナイス・ドリーム。 シー・ユー・イヌ・ヘル。

Soooo...what's the status on that EP5 patch, Witch-Hunt? I need a nice Christmas present to wash the foul taste of this episode out of my mouth ^^;