View Single Post
Old 2011-04-30, 03:23   Link #588
Soconfused
Old God Member

Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
Quote:
Originally Posted by brocko View Post
I think what irked me off so much was that it was a really immature yet rather hurtful thing to do even if it does fit into the given context.
Of course it was immature, he was what, 8, 10? I'm pretty sure he wasn't thinking how his actions would effect his mother. I've visited sick relatives at hospitals when I was young, it's not exactly a place a young boy/girl wants to be, regardless of who you're visiting.

That aside, I am getting pissed at older Jinta. Dude needs to get it together and stop being such a, ahh, for lack of better term, giant vagina. Tsuruko is also being pretty annoying. Overall, it was an episode that left me feeling very annoyed. Watching all these schooled based anime makes me realize how annoying teens can be. Guess it wasn't too long ago that I too was an annoying prick....*smokes a pipe*

Anyways, next episode should be interesting, would be awesome if their little summoning works and they can all see Menma, though I think I like the "everyone sees her differently" approach more.