Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-24, 16:22   Link #23009
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Since, there isin't a long time, before the next chapter is going to be released, what are you're expectations on what is going to be contained in the next chapter ?

In my opinion, obviously the fight between Akua vs Moka and Tsukune is going to get more serious, with Tsukune being forced to transform into his vampire form, which, naturally is going to be combined with the "revelation" - to Inner Moka and Akua, at the very least - that Tsukune has inherited Moka's Shinso blood.

We will also be shown, some more information about the training that Tsukune underwent, before the infiltration to the Fairy Tale HQ began.

Of course, I also assume that the second team is going to make an appearance, after all with Gyokuro and Kahula being so close to Moka and Tsukune's fight, I see no reason why the fight against the two of them should be delayed by Ikeda.

I also doubt that we will have much movement on the Alucard / Akasha / Miyabi / Kiria / Hokuto's plot points of the current arc, to me, it's still a little too early for that part of this arc to start being resolved, since the fight against Akua is still ongoing, and it doesn't look like it will end soon, and the fight against Gyokuro and Kahula hasn't even began.

Personally, I doubt we will have much development on those plot points that are , until the two fights, that I mentioned, are going to get, pretty close to it's conclusion, which, in my opinion, is going to occur after 2, maybe 3, chapters.
Yeah, I'd say Tsukune will get more serious in the next chapter, and once Akuha realizes he's inherited what she's been denied her whole life, that might make her truly snap. The thought of a "lowly human" inheriting Moka's Shinso blood would be the ultimate insult to Akuha, and she'd probably go berserk afterwards.

Such a development would excite Gyokuro, and she'd probably stay her hand. I'd say she won't act unless Akuha actually loses, then she'd move in, most likely to enforce the "you lose, you die," philosophy that the RV villains have. That wouldn't bother me in the least. But by then Fuhai and company should arrive, and intercept the madwoman before she could act against the A Team. Can't wait for it.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote