View Single Post
Old 2013-01-29, 21:01   Link #144
Battler-kun

Heh, that's a nice Utopia of what the Sybil-system has created or more like the creator of that system.
It turns out to be a Dystopia at some point like all systems humans have went through.

The problem is not the system, but the human itself. With the Sybil-system humans tried to throw away their responsibilities of judging one's action.
Too bad the system was created by human and thus cannot be perfect to begin with.
The Old Lady Boss knows its flaws very well, but to protect the order, and the faith in the system, the flaws shall not be revealed to the outside world.
But this is a game she can't play forever.

And we are here to witness the downfall of the system.

The only perfect solution to all this similar problems are not some changes in the form of how society looks like.
It must be a change within each individual, or should i say one must give it up for the system to become perfect.
The only solution is to transcend of what is known as a human by genetical engineering.
Otherwise the problems will reoccur again and again with different settings but it can be all broken down to same basis.

Reflecting on the real world and the situation right now, i think i would rather live under the Sybil-System.