View Single Post
Old 2007-03-27, 16:45   Link #9
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_tailed_kyuubi View Post
it bothers me that sasuke was able to see thee kyuubi inside naruto and talk to him that way !!!!! i know that this part happenned in the anime but maybe a lot of people didn't know that sasuke suppressed the kyuubi's chakra which is so weird , we know that sasuke became insanely strong but we never saw anyone who was able to see the kyuubi i nside naruto , for me it doesn'e make any sense and the only person who shall talk to him is none but naruto . Also how is telling Sasuke : " don't kill naruto or u will really regret it " , how is that actually gonna let sasuke leave naruto !!! ( this also doesn't make sense for me ). The worst thing about this arc is that Naruto didn't try to fight or react towards sasuke at all even when sasuke was about to kill naruto with the sword , naruto didn't dodge it and sai is the on who blocked it, i think kishi really over reacted here trying to show us how sasuke became insanely strong, we have never seen anyone who can contact the kyuubi before !! How can he suppress his chakra this doesn't make sense at all !!
My opinion:

- Showing that Sasuke became different and has no such thing as a band with his former companions anymore (however i still doubt that)
- Naruto got powered down for special reasons (Sasuke isnt allowed to lose yet and must remain cool for the next 50 chapters)
- Naruto probably didnt defend himself because he felt too miserable or didnt think Sasuke would do it.
- Showing new powers to the Sharingan again (reading minds + entering minds)
- Sasuke can supress his chakra....but so did Jiraiya, he made a seal to help Kakashi..and gave it to him (2 tailed Naruto)

Anyway....just in short....i think Kishimoto wanted to make Sasuke an even bigger character in the story...but probably in this case....as a villain (i think) he is already busy with creating a squad.

The only thing what is bothering me is that Naruto has learned soo little actually in those 2.5 years while with Kakashi for a few weeks he learned more...and better stuff.. not only that it seems that Naruto has a 2nd kinjutsu...(That Jutsu)
While all other characters keep using new techniques without terrible effects.

Anyway....they (Kishi) make the Kyuubi look like a fool!
He is probably the biggest badass! No one should mess with him!
I like the sound the used for his voice , just like Orochimaru's...