Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-26, 18:32   Link #3683
Kazu-kun

I read this in another forum

Quote:
If every successor-to-be came down with a fever right before their succession, and they magically know who they were going to succeed in their hearts, you would think the members would have caught on to this phenomenon earlier. Yet in season 1, Takamina said that they had no idea how succession works, and even stupidly wanted to ask Tsubasa to "promote" Kanata. Even better, the underground cave that they sneak in to in season 1 is almost the same as the one that Mimori woke up in after her fever. If they had all visited the cave during the succession ritual, why did the successors act so surprised when they went in there in season 1? Why did the successors act like they have no idea how succession works, when they clearly do because they all went through the same unexplainable crap that the writers came up with?
Pretty big plot hole, now that I think about. It doesn't bother me particularly but I can see how someone would have problems with such sloppy writing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
Damn, didn't know that today's Mayu Watanabe's birthday. So, Happy Birthday, Chieri!
Happy birthday to Mayuyu. Chieri's birthday is on December 8th though.