Thread: Licensed Shining Tears X
View Single Post
Old 2007-04-28, 13:04   Link #88
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
I hated Tenge Tenjou as well because of this particular part of the story. Didn't like the main guy, and hated how the main girl swooned over said loser.
What he said. Tenjou Tenge was a pain in the ass because of this. A wannabe badass male lead with no skills to speak of and no redeeming qualities, only gaining attention because of some bloodline (or something like that, I'm shady on the details of the dragon summoning/hunting/whatever in that manga. TBH, couldn't care less.)

I pinned Kiriya for the main character in the beginning of episode one, and was surprised to see the POV shift to Souma quickly. He's self-centered, has a lousy sense of humor, jumps to conclusions quickly, and is hot-headed, which is probably why he is suffering now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
I can't relate with them at all(not that I really could when I was a teenager anyway). Cool & collected > Angry and dramatic.
Which is why Kaze no Stigma is in my opinion a great pick this season, even though one blogger pinned it as "complaining over 4 months stale bread" Give me a male lead that can keep his wits about him any day...
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote