View Single Post
Old 2011-10-21, 05:01   Link #20
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
I think that's preciously why the author went all the way and introduced the 5th grader team - this would allow the Tomoka's team to enter official competition and also not break them up.
This, precisely. In addition, this setup could give the first five a rest since they could get exhausted rather quickly.

Quote:
I don't think they would do it. Ro-kyu-bu has that typical underdog theme going for it, every one of the girls has some weakness that is disadvantages in their position which they would then overcome with their own personal strength. Maho fits this ongoing theme and the perfect underdog PF character in that she is very talent but is somewhat physically challenged. Also they are still just primary school children, so you can't have another atypically tall person like Airi in the team (that would be REALLY unfair). Thirdly Subaru himself is a PG and is small, thus his basketball philosophy is always focused on team play and overcoming height deficiency, unless they introduce another player to act as couch his style would be the main focus.
Now that's why I was thinking that a second big guy (or girl, in this case) for Keishin could make them Game Breakers. They are indeed primary school kids, so Airi is an exception rather than the norm for her age.

So, who would be the Sixth Man, then?
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote