View Single Post
Old 2003-11-13, 19:52   Link #3
Sakaki-
AnimeONE Typesetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merco
I am the most patient person on this planet! and... well... I'm still watching it.

What, you expected me not to? The animation quality (with the exception of one episode, which was average) is EXTREMELY good. The storyline is starting off slow, but that's only because the best storylines start off slow... then pick up with newcoming developments... such as maybe a revolution?

I can deal with the chibi Tetsu (I've seen enough of em in other shows which are serious, this doesn't turn me off), the fact that Hiji spilled all that blood on the ambush in the first episode shows that this anime is going to be insane later on. The fact that Tetsu is becoming more serious about his job shows that he's not necessarily going to be some stupid kid who gets in the way of everything. Hell even Okita shows that despite how bishounen he is, he's got the potential to be quite insane during a fight.

I am definitely going to watch this... people get turned off by the intro, and because of that they misinterpret the anime.

Wrong 05 he was pondering about doing it in the end.
In 06 He decided to do it.

^_^

Take Care
Sakaki-

Last edited by Sakaki-; 2003-11-13 at 19:52. Reason: cause i typod more then ussual