Thread: Licensed ef - a tale of memories.
View Single Post
Old 2007-12-06, 06:00   Link #1026
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabun View Post
If I was only thinking before that Chihiro represented her perceived self-image she read of in her diary, I am most certain she does now. This is a very difficult situation, thus the sentence at the very end of the show "Look for me, and bring me back with you". Her situation was difficult before, but now it's really painful. And it becomes obvious that she improved her memory by re-writing certain aspects, such as a confession. How much more of her written down memory is altered then, too? damn, this show is just getting better and better.
The diary only contains summaries, so in essence I believe that Chihiro's interpretation of her relationship has a powerful meaning. Renji atm in my impression is too preoccupied with the Dango that he is being fed by Yu and his own over analysis of Chihiro's story. Instead of getting his knickers in a twist over if the previous Chihiro dead or not, he should realise the most important thing which is Chihiro is right there and in front of him and that even though her memories reset, she still wants to build up a relationship with him. For me that was one of the most profound moments in the show, that her love for him can survive a memory reset, but lets see how reading the story, Renji and Yu can do next to upset me