View Single Post
Old 2010-12-08, 19:09   Link #29
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wang View Post
But, here's where we still have another problem... there are still some users here who are actually willing enough to make one of these signatures that are for use outside of this forum, and as long as people continue to choose to make said signatures, we can't really get rid of leechers, as they'll continue exploiting certain willing users to get signatures for outside us
Well, there's nothing that can be done about that, unfortunately. Best thing is make sig makers aware of the situation and the rules (especially newbies doing requests), like how Kaze and Dist are doing in the thread. And I would think that if the majority of sig makers here are shown to be against hit&runs, other sig makers (who are more loose to the idea) will probably follow suit.

The guild does seem like the only possible semi-solution. Most people who are doing requests now will probably join it.

I'm really against the post-count because that could lead to some serious post spamming - and I hate to see that happen on our lovely forum.

[/TH][/TR][/table]