View Single Post
Old 2009-06-05, 04:41   Link #14
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
*whistles*
Bring on the intrigue, suspence and thriller, it's turning edge of the seat stuff now. ^^
It certainly is a dangerous game and it was kinda obvious what was gonna happen to Itazu, hacker that he is asssisting Akira?
Didn't think the other Selecao were gonna let it pass by quietly, heh.
I just hope the copies he's uploading make it but then again, heh
"Juiz... wipe it all."
How can you fight against a power like that? :\

Anyways,
2 eps to go and 1 movie.
6 Selecao exposed, 6 still hidden (iirc)

It does seem like they're gonna gamble this on the movie perhaps, or they're gonna have to pull out some serious stops in the last 2 episodes xD

(PS: Anyone find themselves trying to scan and read all data on the computer? lol
Bitch amount of text in there and a good majority isn't paraphrased at all. Methinks licencing such a series as this would need translation on a mass level.) x.x

As for Osugi, I don't have hate for the guy at all.
In fact the way it's going, here's a sudden thought to mind (no media basis for it, it's just my intuition, ponderings)
Spoiler:

As I said, pure speculation, but my writer's brain is kinda to decode his role in this. It's by no means insigificant, but time will tell how this pans out.
*Goes to have a peek at ep 10 written preview in the meantime* >.>
(edit: Bleh, another informative ep, means it'll gamble on ep 11 + movie it seems...)

PPS:
Did anyone else find Akira sizzling hot in that black poloneck?

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia

Last edited by Mystique; 2009-06-05 at 05:04.