View Single Post
Old 2012-07-12, 19:01   Link #67
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
She's not Tsun, she's a TsunDere! And she's nowhere like Taiga.
People still seem not to get this: It's the Romance Triangle (or Quadrangle or whatever) and the alliance relationship between Protag and Heroine that resemble Toradora, the cast and setting are in no way similar to the cast in Toradora......
I think it's important for the main heroine to be a tsundere otherwise the story will not develop well, and the series will be less funny.
It's a little too early to judge Momo as a tsundere heroine. It takes time for tsundere heroines to develop and only 4 volumes had been released so far. So who knows maybe Momo will develop into a lovable character like Taiga did. This will be much clearer if this series gets an anime adaptation but I'm sure it will cause light novel series with the main heroine as a tsundere tend to get anime adaptation.

If this series will be adapted into an anime and will be produced by JC Staff it's no surprise if Rie Kugimiya will be voicing Momo. JC Staff had already adapted four light novel series that has Rie Kugimiya voicing the main heroine who is a tsundere (Shakugan no Shana, Zero no Tsukaima, Toradora, Hidan no Aria). It doesn't matter if the cast and setting are different as long as the main heroine is a tsundere.

So I just hope Momo will develop much more in the later volumes and the series gets an anime adaptation with JC Staff and Rie Kugimiya. That way we will get to see another Taiga.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote