Thread: Licensed Kure-nai
View Single Post
Old 2008-04-07, 16:17   Link #69
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
I'm not saying it's wrong in this case (haven't seen enough to decide) but I honestly can't remember a season that wasn't greeted with numerous "It's a weak season" comments at the beginning. They can't all be, can they? Somehow, as we get a few eps into the new series, some of them manage to get better. We'll see this time around.
This is the first time I've agreed with all the "it's a weak season" cries. And it could just be because there aren't the kinds of shows I personally like, whereas there are shows like Code Geass that others do.

This and Macross and now Vampire Knight are the ones I like best so far, but there's nothing that seems outstanding to me, like Lucky Star last spring or Simoun, Haruhi, and NANA the spring before. Or ef and Blue Drop and KimiKiss last fall, or true tears in January (Spice & Wolf wasn't as good, for me).

But Kurenai has a chance. And as Westlo says, Kaiba, Real Drive, Library War, Golgo 13, Nijuu-Mensou no Musume, and Kyouran Kazoku Nikki haven't started.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote