Thread: Kanon - Q & A
View Single Post
Old 2009-10-30, 08:46   Link #187
mammothb

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoiNoDensetsu View Post
I'm not sure if this has been answered yet, but what are the differences between the two anime adaptions? (I've only played the game, so I wouldn't know)
meeting shiroi:
2002: first day of school
2006: second day of school (though he saw her on first day, but talked on second day)

meeting makoto:
2002: after second day of school
2006: after first day of school

lost wallet:
2002: suspects makoto due to the pranks she pulls
2006: didn't occur

mai:
2002: eats lunch with her alone after dog incident
2006: eats lunch with her and sayuri, dog incident was part of sayuri's memory?(not too sure)

mai's window incident:
2002: called by student council before makoto arc ends
2006: after makoto arc ends

movie with ayu:
2002: near the end to bring them closer together
2006: during makoto arc for comedic effect, part of yuuichi's flash back at the end of series

makoto's job interview:
2002: didn't happen
2006: happened

akikio falls ill:
2002: before the dance ball, together with piro before makoto arc ends
2006: after makoto arc ends, while ayu stayed at yuuichi house

makoto works in nursery:
2006: happened

makoto runs away from home:
2002: found her in shopping district then went to hill
2006: found her at hill

preventing mai from getting expelled:
2002: sayuri joined council
2006: yuuichi made up some excuse about it being a special event of the ball with help from kitagawa

resolving shiori arc:
2002: before makoto arc ends and right after mai arc, spends a whole day with her after finding out about her conditions from kaori
2006: spends an entire day with her before hearing from kaori, then spends a week of normal school life and a birthday party to help her being recognised as a younger sister, finally spends time alone with her until clock strikes 12 and her birthday arrives.

annual track meet:
2006: happened to cheer up yuuichi about shiori

ending:
2002: Mai and Sayuri have graduated, akiko not recovered, Nayuki and Yuuichi have not made up, yuuichi transfers, nayuki sees ayu's ward in hospital(i think)
2006: mai, sayuri graduated, akiko recovered, shiori returns to school healthily, yuuichi and nayuki made up, yuuichi finds out about ayu in hospital, and finds red headband and ayu wakes up.

and basically the second half of the ayu arc, the 3 promises thing, i hope i didn't make any mistakes
mammothb is offline   Reply With Quote