View Single Post
Old 2007-06-11, 22:31   Link #63
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiosity View Post
You say that like you think I'm not aware. i've played the game some 8 or 9 times and still go back for more every now and then, I've had all the scenes for the characters at that event and have 100% completion on everything possible in the game (well, except the midlife crisis title for lloyd, but that's just sheer laziness on my part since that minigame is totally not fun).

I'm a bit worried that Presea and the rest won't be in it, and personally I'm leaning more towards them not being, simply because 4 eps isn't really long enough to fully introduce them properly, unless they take a shortcut route which would kinda suck. Of course, they might just be leaving them out of the site info pages to keep everyone guessing. We can hope
You can't do this story without everybodys favourite tanking loli character. Plus Sheena needs to be there to supply the boobs and then there's Zelos as well with his ability to get cool items from girls.

I wonder if that bitch Seles (Zelos' little "Sick" sister) who was annoying to beat in the arena will show up at all. Seriously when she challenged me to a fight I was like "I'm not going to fight some sick girl", and then she busts out with some of the most powerful magic in the game and an absolutely punishing sword combo/purse attack. I had to do that thing where I hypnotize myself to beat her. It could be funny to see her kick Zelos' ass around a bit. Also I wonder if they are going to do Zelos' or Kratos' route.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote