Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-07, 09:44   Link #21813
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaker View Post
It is not Europe as a whole. Germany's unemployment rate is currently the lowest since 20 years (German re-unification), 2011 they broke their export record (exceeded 1 Trillion Euro), deficit for 2011 is at 1.x%, for short term bonds they are paying no interest or even below zero interest.

And to all PIIGS's blaming others: fuck you!
If you think you can do so well without "Merkozy" than stop taking German money. Without that you would've have totally bankrupt already. So instead of pay cuts that means zero pay. You want to stop austerity? Fine. But tell me with whose money first!
You did the opposite of austerity for a long time now, and it didn't really work out.
The people of Ireland have accepted the "Merkozy" measures in a plebiscite with a good 60% last week, btw, instead of burning Nazi flags.

*(Not implying the "Merkozy" measures are good or even sane, but Greece should has itself to blame foremost, really.)
I am not blaming for PIIGS+France+EastGermany+EastEurope+... well all of EU save for West Germany trouble to "Merkozy", but rather that they promoted for years solutions that benefited everyone except me as a tax-payer in Germany for the six years I lived there. Of course West Germans will be pissed off that their money ended up to the pockets of money-lenders that their grand-fathers tried to exterminate along with others 70+ years ago

In Greece judges are still trying to find a way to force employees of certain German companies to testify against politicians who proudly still ask for popular support, yet evade corruption charges abroad.

Europe IMHO has not really changed despite the visionaries that spent their lives to unite us as people, and we are still as susceptible to fascism and their 18th-c. discovered nations, like our grandfathers including those they shipped to the americas and those that killed each other for no apparent gain, as realized 50 years ago, but now long forgotten