View Single Post
Old 2010-02-04, 22:51   Link #9298
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quite right, Revolutionist.

Nobles in Code Geass are usually privileged with a higher ranking command (If they hold a family title, and have pure blood that adheres to that, though exceptions are probable.)

Commoners probably never see past Sergeant. Only the esteemed members of Britannian society get what 'they deserve'.

The Ashfords were 'disgraced', so they probably would start lower, if not on the level of a commoner.

...That is laughable, considering it's obvious 3 out of 5 of their Knightmare pilots are target practice.

Spinzaku is a over-dramatic soldier boy who thought "Gee, if I die. I'll be forgiven! Okkkayyy! Let's see if I can't find a KMF without an ejection system..."

That was a joke.... Sort've, it's quite true. Anyways...

Spinzaku cheated his way to the top, in my opinion. It should be done through effort and discipline, not being a willing lamb to merge victorious.

Bismarck was indeed right about Spinzaku, but he also charges onto a mobile platform and stabs people, too.

Lelouch would probably be a Marshal at best, since physical capabilities are a criteria (Unsure?...)
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote