View Single Post
Old 2013-07-16, 01:56   Link #17
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Definitely A. As has been pointed out, it's the strong ending/way an anime ends in general that determines whether I like it or not. My favorite examples (warning: my views may be a bit controversial): in terms of strong middle but weak ending, there's Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Find a group of mecha fanboys and they might tell you it's one of the greatest animes ever; however, the epilogue after the credits literally killed the entire show for me (to this day I refuse to ever re-watch it). On the other hand, despite it really being an asspull, I loved how Mai-hime ended. RahXephon is another example of weak middle but strong end, and then there's also Gundam, Wing in specific. On the other end of the argument, since I was recently thinking of it, you have Pumpkin Scissors, where I felt the ending could've been so much more. And then there's Rosario + Vampire, which has a special place in hell to me (the anime could've stayed almost faithful for the first season to the manga, but the last episode was a sign of things to come in the second season)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote