Thread: Licensed Risou no Himo Seikatsu
View Single Post
Old 2014-11-13, 01:33   Link #13
Mechatrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNobody View Post
I think this is great. I see no need for harem in this story anyway but I do need to see more
Spoiler:
Yeah, they're waiting on that.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghoststaker View Post
It is the chinese translation of the LN right? Do you happen to have a link to it?
The Chinese version of the name is 理想的小白脸生活. Being unable to read Japanese, I'm obviously not able to vouch for the accuracy of the translation, but I do tend to trust translations posted on such widespread hosting sides such as sfacg and lightnovel.cn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya View Post
I thought in volume 2 one of his harem candidate the little sister of the general started living in the castle and his magic tutor is also one of the harem candidates.
Aha, no... The sister does not get any attention outside of official functions, and the Octavia the magic tutor is married. They (Aura, her adviser, and Zenjirou) actually wondered if Octavia was there to try to seduce Zenjirou (even to the point of wondering if her husband has an NTR fetish). In fact, when it comes to hiring a magic tutor, most of the candidates suggested were young, pretty women, making it obvious what the ones who made the suggestions were hoping for. In fact, it's because Aura and her adviser concluded that such a thing was unlikely for Octavia that they ended up choosing her as the tutor in the end.

There's actually a short bit where it's mentioned that Zenjirou's faithfulness (and cultural differences in part) is damaging for the inner palace's maids' confidence.
Spoiler:
Mechatrill is offline   Reply With Quote