View Single Post
Old 2009-03-07, 18:57   Link #41
ThoHell

Man, lots of you sound like a punch of romantic idealistic touchy sap heads.

Nina wasn't annoying at first, I liked her at first. But the more I watch her the more annoying she became.

There has got to be some truth behind the Nina hate if such a large populace has the same impression and image of her.

She's like a high school drama queen. People move on and grow, but their are those people out their who wish to just drag people down or back for superiority satisfaction. They wish to be dramatic or just want to preach/council. M.J was a great B.Ball leader, but he never found the need or justify the act to know the secretes of his team mate. If you can't respect a person's privacy, then there's something wrong with you. Fon-fon is like most people, when they're ready and comfortable, they'll open themselves up. Hey, the government is your leader, do you want them to dig up all your faults and bring them into the open and talk to you about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
I recommend that you should rewatch the first episode. Why did she dragged him into her platoon? She has two reasons. One was to save Layfon from getting kicked out of Regios because she thought he was going to get kicked out of Regios by the principle due to what Harley said. Two, she needed someone else in her platoon. Yes, she did it for her interests but it was secondary to saving Layfon who saved a student and also stopped a fight and it would not be nice to kicked him out of Regios because he was a general student. Like slick_rick said, he was going to go into a platoon either way since the principle already knows who he is and plans on using him.
Either you, Harley, or the script writer needs to use their heads more. People don't get expelled for such a thing. WTF would he get expelled for? NOTHING? Or maybe because he saved a girl? If anyone were to get expelled it would be those 2 students who were fighting or the damn student body president for setting up such a dangerous scenario. Who would be let off the hook like that so easily for setting up such a scenario?