View Single Post
Old 2009-03-07, 19:10   Link #44
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Man, lots of you sound like a punch of romantic idealistic touchy sap heads.

Nina wasn't annoying at first, I liked her at first. But the more I watch her the more annoying she became.

There has got to be some truth behind the Nina hate if such a large populace has the same impression and image of her.

She's like a high school drama queen. People move on and grow, but their are those people out their who wish to just drag people down or back for superiority satisfaction. They wish to be dramatic or just want to preach/council. M.J was a great B.Ball leader, but he never found the need or justify the act to know the secretes of his team mate. If you can't respect a person's privacy, then there's something wrong with you. Fon-fon is like most people, when they're ready and comfortable, they'll open themselves up. Hey, the government is your leader, do you want them to dig up all your faults and bring them into the open and talk to you about it?
A lot people hate on Nina because of the fact her flaws are things we have experienced and can understand. Jealousy and a bit of naivete. These are things we can understand. You can't understand Layfon flaws. Protecting an entire city with your superpowers and then somehow get kicked by them once you fail to meet there expectations. So people are harder on her than Layfon. I doubt most have been in a situation similar to Felli either. She fulls of flaws too. Though most can't really relate to them.