View Single Post
Old 2009-03-07, 19:14   Link #45
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
She's just behind Felli in the last official Regios poll (Layfon 27.67, Felli 18.08% and Nina 17.21%), so she's clearly not this demon people are making her out to be. And Jordan dissed the shit out of his teammates and even hit Bill in practice (closed curtain practices introduced shortly after lol), read The Jordan Rules... what an angel compared to Nina
Hey, he didn't go about needing to know their secretes. Even leaders get angry when their teammates are half-assing or not using their heads when everyone else is working hard to improve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
No, some of us are a bit more open to what's going on rather than just hating and hating a character even when there is development in the chracter.

Doesn't mean that it's right like the case of the populace of Grenden. Almost all of them have the same image of Layfon but we don't agree because we understand Layfon. Same thing applies here.
You think I'm just a Nina hater and a damn Fon-fon fan? HA! I'm completely open minded. I've been hating Fon-fon since the damn begging, and he just started to look good to me in this episode. Most of the characters annoy me. I'm just trying to watch for enjoyment, not to be a fan of anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick_rick View Post
A lot people hate on Nina because of the fact her flaws are things we have experienced and can understand. Jealousy and a bit of naivete. These are things we can understand. You can't understand Layfon flaws. Protecting an entire city with your superpowers and then somehow get kicked by them once you fail to meet there expectations. So people are harder on her than Layfon. I doubt most have been in a situation similar to Felli either. She fulls of flaws too. Though most can't really relate to them.
Yeah true, you can't ever make someone happy without making someone else not. It's like those damn 3rd world countries asking for help and rejoice once you come to help but then hate on you after you've helped them.