View Single Post
Old 2012-09-13, 06:56   Link #364
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I'll read it on the train ride home- Is js planning to complete Heavy Object before Waltraude ?

Quote:

“I see. But what does that have to do with high speed battles?”

"Sudden turns cause high G forces that will disturb the liquid within the liquid prism. The artificial alterations to the concentration of liquid within the container will be undone, bringing the liquid back to an even concentration. That is why it is difficult to put liquid prisms on an Object that makes quick movements and shakes with the firing of shells. Another problem is that the high temperatures created when the laser passes through will agitate the liquid as well,” explained the old lady. “The key to the Capitalist Corporations’ technology is not the liquid prism technology itself. It is the shock resistance technology and temperature countermeasures used to prevent external interference with the liquid prism. For example, they could use laser vibration detectors, fast-acting coolants, or cartridges. But even with all those technologies, an Object with a liquid prism aboard will have limited combat options. It will avoid making quick movements like our princess does. That means liquid prism technology has limited uses for Objects. Or at least it does not match the needs of our unit.”

Heh, I bet you thought I was going to quote Heivia huh !

After four volumes of Heavy Object, I've finally got your number Kamachi!

The key to defeating [Deep Optics] is definitely hidden in this inconspicuous exposition portion!
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote