View Single Post
Old 2012-10-10, 22:33   Link #1071
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
I feel I must make amends for my poor choice of words and attitude last time so as I said I gave the second episode a chance and came off pleasantly surprised.

It reminded me of the mindless fun of Haganai where characters would go into these extended and incredibly absurd fantasies of them battling each other in improbable settings and then suddenly snap out of it. Definitely very similar to that one, but unfortunately it ran out of steam and I didn't end up watching anymore past about the halfway point. The sister character is also pretty great. We're really getting a lot of these dangerous long dark haired red eyed females that have some gutsiness to them, this as I suspected is definitely a trend to be sure. It even has it's own TV Tropes page.

I think I'll keep it just the same as I did that one though as it fits in quiet nicely with the other high budget good old fashioned fun anime of the season I like to use to fill out my regular schedule. Though sadly this will be my last post here about this particular show.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2012-10-11 at 00:03.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote