View Single Post
Old 2012-08-10, 07:21   Link #542
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbatemper View Post
If you don't feel satisfied, see it as Altered Fable as a continuation of Alternative (Despite age clearly stating in the intro Altered Fable is not related to any other work).

Anyways, typical of Age. Bittersweet ending.
Nah, I refuse to do that (plus, I heard it's pretty poor in terms of romance). I heard the light novel ending is much more akin to what I wanted to happen, though.

The more I think about the ending (V/N), the more I bring myself to like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
Congrats on making it through MLA! Welcome to the brotherhood, we are slowly growing!

While some feel as you do on Final Extra, I feel that as an ending that goes back to the beginning, it is as the end of the circle.
Spoiler for Post MLA:
Yay, thanks! :3

I love the concept behind the Final Extra world; it's essentially the Extra world, but better in almost every way. (Yuuhi! <3)

Spoilers
Spoiler for Post MLA: reply
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Alrightio. I had some scenes in mind for her. I guess I gotta replay parts of MLA (more like all of it) to record the movies. x:

And damn it; the All-Ages version supposedly has different CGs, but does it have different movies? Because if it does.. welp. More recording for me. :/

Edit: Alright, got my hands on all the CGs.. but.. it's going to take a while to download them (Over 6GB, haha), and then to turn the ones that look nice into avatars.

Last edited by Ray; 2012-08-10 at 09:42.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote