View Single Post
Old 2013-02-19, 13:50   Link #135
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Well, given the information that we do know…both clans are of direct lineage of the So6…spiritual chakra vs physical chakra…exactly how these two chakra balance is unknown (i would say like oil and water, but I'm thinking more like fire and oxygen) and perhaps the question some of us are asking. regardless, the point is due to their origin as the original OP ninja clans, they rival each other. I'm assuming their shared lineage simply makes them talented ninja on equal footing (a cut above all other ninja) that is, until the uchiha awaken the sharingan…per tobirama, doing so "awakens something even greater than what the senju know…"

through out history the clans were called on to face each other because in terms of pure talent of ninjutsu, no other clan could match up…but when the uchiha unlocked the sharingan the tables likely turned but since they were such a sensitive group they kept each other in check. in regards to fighting the senju, it was probably discovered that as long as there were numbers they could manage a sharingan fight…except for the case of madara (and his brother) who developed stronger eyes and became the leader…he introduced all these crazy unbelievable techniques to the story that seem to make me scratch my head on how the senju were able to keep up…but since the story has yet to mention anyone else with that level of power, the senju didn't have to keep up…they had hashirama

if there is a senju gimmick i wanna know it, but i think what i would like to no more is why hashirama so special...