View Single Post
Old 2012-04-09, 09:32   Link #206
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
That's the thing,I don't remember her being that present in the PVs or nearly as hyperactive in them and much of the first episode was focused on her that's why I can understand where DemiSoda is coming from.
Fair enough. There's a slight running gag that she's supposed to be a detective but she's not very observant. She is not a frequent recurring character. Kirie, Teiichi, and Yuuko are the three main characters and they are what the story revolves around.

I understand where he is coming from as well. But the thing to remember for everyone is that advertisements lie. No, your penis or breasts won't get bigger from a pill, it's not really new and improved, the sale is only because they marked up the price initially, and little cartoon characters aren't what your cleaning/hygiene products look like under a microscope.

Having strong expectations just from a synopsis or a preview that uses cherry picked images is just going to set you up for disappointment. Heck how many of us come into an anime excited because we liked the manga/novel/etc. and come away unhappy, even though we already knew what the story would be like going in?