View Single Post
Old 2012-07-01, 08:36   Link #13
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Well, I thought of it that way at first, but after I read the chapter again, I'm beginning to suspect something else as the reason to her shock.

... Guessing games are fun aren't they?
If I had to guess, seems like she didn't want to partake in that activity but she was probably the shy and scared type that went along with what the others did.
Looks like she now wants to right a wrong.
If anything she probably did have a crush towards the guy back then cause from what I can see they very well might have similar tastes in what they like i.e otaku stuff.

This is a fairly nice setup as it's also got potential for very juicy melodrama, if or more likely when the guy finds out she was part of the group that messed around with him, everything will blow up, that I find myself kinda looking forward to.
One problem with this, is females tend to be the real cause of a guy's problem but in the end author's alway almost gloss over the female's fault and play it off well for the most part very poorly as joke or soemthing, that is something I don't want to see really.
I know it's not the nicest thing say but seeing the oh so sweet girl thats trying her best to right a wrong but it taking a turn for the worst is not seen very often and I'd actually like to see it happen.
But of course this is all based on guess work

Just a pity the childhood friend isn't much of a rival for meido Remi Fuwari(btw is that her name, Remi Fuwari or Fuwari Remi?)...well for now at least, I'm sure she'll transform into a beautiful swan in time