View Single Post
Old 2009-10-01, 08:15   Link #3111
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleutao View Post
Well to get something to talk about...let's say that Hayate actually manages to see Athena in the next chapter (as opposed to a cliffhanger right outside her door or something) and they actually get to speak to each other.

Now...what on Earth is Hayate going to say? How would he even go about it? I mean I guess he could just blurt out "I love you" and take it from there but that isn't very smart. If Athena starts first then she might completely take away any chance Hayate has to confess. Damn, then he would know how Hinagiku felt (sort of, he would feel the same he just wouldn't know that she did also) and that could lead to something later.

And if Machina is in the room with them, will Hayate have the courage to say it and will Machina go into a jealous rage? What do you guys think will get said?

Machi will get kicked out, but he might overhear them (ofc depending where he's kicked out.. outside the room, the mansion, confined elsewhere, etc..). But if he's not it might also be interesting to see him in a jealous rage after seeing Athena's reaction to Hayate's confession. And to top things off he's kicked out of the room for being noisy! Heheh!

If Athena starts, Hayate might indeed lose the chance of saying anything, since he's easily outspoken. Unless he interrupts her in the middle of a sentence. For example.. even though she believes there's little chance, she might try to persuade him to hand over the gem, or to join her, and just when doing so, Hayate interrupts her and confesses / apologizes for 10 years back, admitting that it was all his fault. After that he may ask for her feelings, but she might as well say something like "If you join me / give me the gem I'll tell you". Hayate probably won't betray Nagi, so he could just walk away with the question unanswered.. till perhaps a few dozen chapters later, after an epic battle where Athena is near death, and then she tells him, making him regret his decision / feel horrible.. whatever. But I think that he'll save her in the end, and for someone to die for real in HnG is improbable...

Well, in the end either he willl get's closure with her, or he will remain conflicted between what to do (join her, stay with Nagi). Betraying Nagi probably isn't an option, but he may feel conflicted..

Anyway, there still aren't any spoilers out. Also, don't forget to vote for Hina on the ISML in two hours~
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote