View Single Post
Old 2013-12-24, 18:45   Link #4654
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Really? Because most Homura doujin I have read has large but not oversized bust for their heroines, compared to the retarded sizes in the manga reboot
(Perhaps I need to read more)
I'm here since 2010, so yes
Yes, but huge demand doesn't equal easy money, those demand dictates the studio to DELIVER, not a QUALITY show with crappy budget and worse writing than original work.

The studio want easy money, they ain't getting that for sure.
I'm not really sure what you consider over-sized considering each person has their own preference. He can do both, but hes known more for the boobs than his lolis. Something like Takeda Hiromitsu?

The fanbase didn't start with with the anime it started with the LN. So the Anime boosted it sales with the animated art which was significantly better the novel. IS has a strong core fanbase the (LN readers). This is important very few series have these type of readers and they will buy anything that gets produced with that name. Spin offs, figs, doujins, etc. They'll buy them all. The reason why the author can get away with all his shenanigans is because of these rabid fans.

The studio was trying to sell the anime as a "Remake." It was no close to a remake. I have a sneaking suspicion they where working on the second season before the author pulled that stunt and got axed from his publisher. If the author gets axed you can't work on the anime anymore. With all the money already spent on the project they needed a way to publish it. Actually huge demand equates to easy money. I'll use High School DxD as the perfect example. The original plan was to one make it one cour. But because of huge demand they made a second one. S1 made enough money for the production company to have a higher budget, but it was the same or even smaller. So it is easy money. They can make sub-par work if there is a strong fan-base they'll buy it all up. They might get black-lash from some fans, but unless its the majority if the series is popular they can pretty much get away with anything they want.