View Single Post
Old 2009-02-27, 05:31   Link #895
coba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
They should be charged, as I said. But still, if they did it cause there was no other way to feed their family, I'd have no hard feelings about it.
Well I guess people tend not to care as long as they are not the one who get the consequence.

Quote:
Prohibits USE. But by the time Kira deployed it, the war was already on. Thus he "broke" the Unius Treaty but so what if the sides were already fighting and preparing/waging war full scale
You do realize that the only side that broke the treaty at that point is the Phantom Pain (Logos) who practically can be considered as truly "evil" in GSD. The treaty is there because they want to avoid a bloody war like the Bloodt Valentine incident.

Also, this still doesn't make erase the fact that Lacus/Kira violates the treaty of using NJC in the MS (Freedom uses NJC which allow it to operate under the nuclear power). Like I mentioned before, I can still argue that Kira can simply destroy the Freedom after the war and preserve other MSes that doesn't have the NTC. But no....he decided to preserve the storngest MS for his own purpose.
coba is offline   Reply With Quote