View Single Post
Old 2009-08-04, 16:07   Link #995
ChaosDimension

Quote:
*tut*
Wrong dur!

Kanon is Shannon and Shannon is the real Ushirmiya Battler (Asumo's child) and she like Battler but Kanon(=Shannon=real Battler) is also Beatrice, who is the culprit. This means
Kanon=Shannon=Real Battler=Asumo's child=Beatirce=Culprit
Buuuut! In the forht game we are shown that Kinzo is the culprit making it
Kanon=Shannon=real Battler=Asumo's child=Beatrice=Culprit=Kinzo
Who is of course the head of the family making it
Kanon=Shannon=real Battler=Asumo's child=Beatrice=Culprit=Kinzo=Head of the family

Sooo~ could you follow me? Really then you come the following shocking conclusion
Kinzo likes Battler
This actually makes sense because the number of people keep dwindling in each episode. 19>18>17 If Kanon/Shannon=1 then that'll even lower it to 16. I'm going to assume from the 13 sacrifices from the epitaph that there are really only 14 REAL people on the island. If things continue as they are now, in episode 5 another person will be eliminated and there will be only 16 people, and on ep6 15 people and by ep7 there will be only 14(assuming it ends on ep7). Coincidence? I think not.

And I want to call this out now, an evil Battler is going to show himself in the near future episode. Who knows if he actually is the real one or the culprit himself or a manifestation of Beatrice, he will show up and (mind the pun) Battle with battler.
ChaosDimension is offline   Reply With Quote