View Single Post
Old 2010-04-19, 18:44   Link #25
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
-Two weeks have passed since the events at Marineford took place. Luffy is still in the middle of recovering. Meanwhile, Iva heads back to Kamabakka with the newkamas.
It's good to see that Ivankov returns to his home. However I am not happy that two weeks in the story has passed and Nami is still stranded where she is. She's been upset since she was separated from Luffy and the crew and I'm not sure waiting to be rescued would make her feel better if she should get back on her own. The longer the separation continues, the more it takes my life away. When I get Million D. Nickel to exist, he would unleash his rage (made from the time it took for the separation to last) killing off half a city to show how he feels about the cruelties made to his ancestors.

Quote:
-A flashback taking place 10 years ago begins. We're finally properly introduced to Dadan, who might actually be female since his/her full name is "Carly Dadan".
As exciting as being introduced to a flashback character is, I don't see how important that would be until I see the Strawhat crew is reunited.

Quote:
Also, remember that there will be another break after this chapter due to the Golden Week holiday (this goes for the rest of the SJ lineup as well, not just OP)....
Yeah, isn't that a pain.