View Single Post
Old 2012-06-18, 00:05   Link #384
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Okay so, I had this dream where I was living in my apartment and there were a ton of fish tanks. Different types of fish were in each tank. I even had a few salt water tanks as well. Now in the dream I was constantly concerned I was not remembering to feed the fish. So I kept going back and checking to make sure. Though despite how many times I fed the fish they kept dying. It was really upsetting in the dream. So I kept trying to feed them. Then my brother shows up and asks me why I have so much fish. I told him I didn't know and they just showed up there. He was pretty confused by that so he tried to help me take care of the fish.

After a while more died and I thought I was a total failure who should probably stick my tongue in a toaster and die. However, my brother bought me automated feeders and all I had to do was make sure they were full. So I was relying on those for a while, until the calcium on the tank build up and jammed the machine. So now the fish weren't being fed. I panicked and started to feed the fish, but it was too late... They were all dead.

Hate that dream.
Yuno is offline   Reply With Quote