View Single Post
Old 2008-01-29, 09:15   Link #19034
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Franz may not see it that way. After 13 years of getting his ass kicked on a regular basis, he's become sorta numb to the idea of unwarranted attacks, having been on both the receiving and the giving end.

And he was getting annoyed with Hayate and wanted stress relief.

Though I'll be damned if this doesn't go unpunished legally. No matter what, you don't attack fellow military personnel just because you're annoyed. Mental conditioning or whatnot!

Quote:
He'll make his escape - Signum can't catch him once he starts running like hell because he's been trained in escape and evasion. Of course... there's still Tesla and Keroko out there...

Quote:
I think harems are to Kha what mil-Special Forces are to me; crack that HAS to be written and put in. Only difference is that I can at least make my special forces concepts believable.

BTW, I hope Aurion's portrayal in the incoming Aurion vs. Hayate mock battle as well as the following ones in the main story are up to OFM standards of efficiency (without the guns, of course). Having someone as powerful as Erick as a one-sided rival gunning for his head every few moments that they are in the same location has to amount to something, right?

Quote:
In the meantime...

Spoiler for Gratuitous Firepower:

I might actually write this. Afterall, before Master Chief, none can stand.

So much for the Voldy-tan hype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
No no no, not BoukenRed crack. The other earlier crack involving the Major. :3
Major?

Quote:
But combat-wise, so far the ERW attack on Riot 6 with Lutecia is proving to be fertile ground for getting lineback staff like Aurion into battle.
Do consult me if that time comes, alright?

Quote:
Then what's with the fine print? :3
It's the situation. Besides, harem leads need the girls to be romantically attracted with the guy. And does that apply for Aurion? Hell no!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Oh yes, age really gets to you.

Aurion should be more like this guy:

How could I forget, WOLZARD FIRE!!!

But attitude and ability-wise, I'd rather Aurion be like BIG ONE!

XD

*RUNS*

Quote:

Aurion as Nagi?

COMPUTES
He's comical, sarcastic, laid-back, VERY competent, interacts well with women, knows how to taunt well... The only noticeable attitude difference is that Aurion is a master spellcaster with vast knowledge in different types of spells. As it is, Nagi fits the bill almost perfectly!

And of course, he's nowhere near as HAXX as Nagi. ^^;

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2