View Single Post
Old 2008-06-02, 00:19   Link #658
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esper 28 View Post
I dunno, we only hear one side of the conversation, y'know?

I like that idea. I like it a lot.

Hot Fuzz was such an awesome movie. Timothy Dalton was better in that then either of his two Bond films.

Definitely. C.C. certainly withholds information because she know it would do more harm than good, specifically cause Lelouch to demand some answers.

I like to tell myself that C.C. is very careful about who she gives the Geass power, too. Of course, if we went strictly by what we see in the anime, she seemingly gives Lelouch the Geass without much information about him. Though, I personally believe that this was a ruse and that she already knew who he was and what he wanted. So far in the series, though, this is relatively unexplored, but I think they'll talk about it eventually.

And when you said that C.C. has lost "her sense of mercy and the ability to trust other people" I couldn't help but sing one of the songs Queen did for Highlander in my head. "Who wants to live forever..."
Actually, the DS game featured those conversations, but with us hearing what the other side was saying. Most of these are with Marianne except for 19 which is with both Marianne and V.V. apparently and the one from 12 which is with some mysterious third person.

I like it as well, though I'm not sure if we'd ever go that much into it. And this depends on her being Morgan at all.

Yeah, I love that movie as well. The entire thing was great for me. Shaun of the Dead was another favorite of mine with many of the same actors.

She did say in 24 that she would tell him eventually about why she knew about the garden which means she will tell him about Marianne at sometime, though I can't help but wonder if it won't be at the time where it's too late for Lelouch to change his mind at the end about not being manipulated. Or V.V. could pop in and reveal everything to try and mess with both of them.

It seems that she had some sort of thing with Marianne and that earlier she was watching over Lelouch and Nunnally for her, though it is unknown if she knew he had potential. I still wonder if the whole assasination was a way of maturing his potential for Geass. That would really make Marianne and C.C. look sinister and cruel. She probably knew all about him and was just waiting.

I love that movie. The first one at least.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote