Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
You can't be serious... right?

OPEN SEASON?

TARGET PRACTICE!!!!!!

Kay: Finally, someone I can use my artifacts against... *big grin*
Shinji: Please... Not the X.Z.O. Sword...
Asuka: At last, someone much tougher than Shinji for Stress Relief!!!
Rey: No comment.
*After every single OC has had his/her share of practice*

Keroko:
*Pokes a strange looking clump of flesh* What's this?
Clump of Flesh: Grn blbllll gur....
Keroko: *blinks* I think it's trying to talk to me, what's it saying?
Artherion: [I'm not entirely sure, the words are fragmented by the sounds of pain and agony -glorious sounds, I must add- but I can say with 98% certainty that it is asking for medical help]
Keroko: and the other 2%?
Artherion: [The other 2% is that it is looking for trouble, and needs to be blasted. But that may just be wishfull thinking on my part.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
BAh, good. Yeah, I didnt know how you would handle Keroko's dragon powers, but that's good to know. I admit I was really expecting Keroko to at least grow wings, though.
Oh she does, only they.... no! no! must not give spoilers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
:O :O :O +100 points for Keroko!

I dont think the reference would be hard to find, but I didnt expect many people to remember Valgaav. He was awesome.
Well, he just popped into my head at the moment. And when I compared his b0rken transformation with Natalia's, it just went *click*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
On behalf of the Central Science & Development Bureau, I'm commandeering the Lancea Longini for research purposes.

Here's another look at Tais's life

Spoiler for Getting chased by little girls is embarrassing or Tais at Riot 6:

@johnishida: I can't really comment since I make underpowered characters but perhaps you could use multiple spoiler tags to split the sections to make it more readable
Heh, looks like we have another glutton for punishment. I'm sure Kha will apreciate the company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Caro: (hugging Erio, making the other OC lolis fume) It's okay... Don't cry... I'm here.
Erio: Meister...
Kha: (smiling as he turns round to the battered Tais) You know, my Meister taught me that "Tolerance for Stupidity is a must to ensure protect peace in this world."
Tais: Ah-hahaha... I'm glad someone understands--
Yui: What's this I'm detecting from his Core? It's spreading, but there's no physical sign of it...
Kha: (still smiling) And that to enforce that peace the judged have to be dealt accordingly...
Tais: Aha-- Sorry?
Yui: RUN YOU TWIT! HE'S HOLDING AN INVISIBLE SPEAR!!!

Sophia: Was that... what I think it is?!
Artei: Now that you've mentioned it... God Empress help us...
... Of course, sometimes Kha loves to be the one dealing it as well, I suppose.

Quote:
---New intelligence data updated---

AAAAAAAAAAAAAND Here it is, boys and girls! The second liquid Bluecheesium Bomb I prepared to celebrate the 1k post! Prepare to be blown away!

And keep it coming folks! Let's see if we can't clog this thread till the next day!!!

First up, the first release of ZAKUM ZAKUM HOUR as requested by Saint X. Thats right, from the fans of SD Gundam Force comes...

ZAKUM ZAKUM HOUR!!!!!!

Spoiler for Zakum! Zakum!:
*drool* All... those... lovely... ships...

Keroko would be begging to be able to take those for a spin.

Oh, and 'Zigzactly' hehehe. *ads new word to peronal dictionary*

Quote:
And that's not all! Here's the "Surprise" I've been planning since... Dunno when!
Spoiler for Ultimate Unison, SHOUNIN!:
Talk about high on Bluecheesium. Man that was almost completely outside of canon... Stahlmut means Steel Courage in "Germahn", otherwise known as Babelfish German. And look at the amount of super mecha references there; SRW was in passing, Dai-Layzer, Gundam and GGG for the finish. I initially had Voltron and DaiRaijin inside, but I scrapped the former because it disrupted the flow, and left the Dairaijin's base transformation at the AX base... Anyone notice the small Code Geass ref there? It's suppose to hint at the Kha = Zero joke from the epi threads.

The first part of the transformation is the boring bit IMO, and is used most often. Called the Trinity Unison, it involves Kha reconfiguring his Casshern KA after Sakura, Misaki and Nagato fuse with him. Rein 1, when summoned by Sophia, and Rein 2, as canon delightful reveals possible, can fuse with him for even more power, which he calls Supreme Symbiosis. His disperse Linker Core has enough room to allow for such fusion, though it is rumored that Hayate can fuse with all of her Knight and Rein 2 at the same time...

Now Supreme Symbiosis with Stahlmut is called... Genesic Dai-Stahlmut?

Yes I AM nuts from typing for 4 hours...
Psh, Sophia apparently doesn't know that good things take time.

Of course you could do the entire transformation in penguin-space, but I digress...